What you're doing as a IT-Consultant in Amsterdam
As a IT-Consultant at Linden-IT, you advise and support our clients to balance their IT-landscape en toolings. Also you will collaborate with colleagues to support and improve IT-architecture, systems, processes and tools. Participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security and high availability in the cloud. Main tasks are:
- Write and maintain code in order to automate the creation of scalable/resilient systems/infrastructure
- Design, implement, and maintain server, storage, network, and security infrastructure
- Develop, implement, and test data backup and recovery, and disaster recovery procedures
- Write and maintain clear, concise documentation, run books and operational standards including infrastructure diagrams
- Ensure the monitoring / instrumentation of all solutions is done properly
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in development, test and production environment
- Share your knowledge with product teams and junior engineers
- Drive optimization of infrastructure and application development deployment life cycles through the use of immutable infrastructure as code methodologies
- Share your knowledge with product teams and junior IT-engineers
Your knowledge and experience
Got excited? Due to the diversity and heaviness of the position, there are a number of things you have to meet to qualify for this position:
- A passionate Senior System, Cloud, Network or DevOps engineer
- Have strong communication skills
- Are eager to learn & gain experience by working on site for different customers.
- Want to keep expanding your knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant IT-sector
- Knowledge of IT-infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of Windows or Linux
- Of course further demands depend a lot on the customers environment
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and mobile devices
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Availability for a fulltime job
We are Linden-IT
For our employees we are an employer who understands what today's ICT professionals are looking for. That's why we offer challenging projects, flexible working conditions, variety and growth opportunities. In addition, we will coordinate a personal training plan with you; you can think of Microsoft certifications, but as a cisco partner you also have access to the NetAcad portal.
What working at Linden-IT means to you
- Challenging projects at various clients
- Among other things, between 3000 and 5000 euro salary with good benefits
- Extensive opportunities for developing yourself through training and certifications
- A place among the best IT professionals!
Your application procedure
- Apply for this vacancy
- By phone interview or video call
- Meet one of our offices near you
- Match found between you and a suitable project?
- Get started as an IT professional!
Do you need any advice with looking for the right job for you?
Our recruiters are happy to advice you with a plan to make the right steps in your career. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 085 - 049 32 40.
- Werkuren per week
- 0 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op