Are you hands-on, do you have good time management skills and do you have experience in market research & analytics? For our client, an international Tax Knowledge Centre, we are looking for a Jr. Market Research and Data Analyst.
You are strong and have experience in data analysis/research and able to assist the marketing team in the following tasks:
- Assist with client panel maintenance, including data cleaning and portal management;
- Assist with qualitative (UX) interview set-up, transcriptions and analysis;
- Ongoing and pro-active data gathering on international tax trends, client demographics and competition tracking, such as pricing, sales volumes and market conditions;
- Support in developing process for effectively storing and maintaining market data;
- Work with the Research Manager in converting complex data findings into text and visual formats and feeding this data into tools that support the entire organization such as profiling, market sizing and KPIs;
- Assist with second stage analysis of qualitative and survey data to map customer behaviours, including buying habits, preferences and wants/needs;
- Assist with monitoring and forecasting of marketing/sales trends and customer behaviours; highlighting opportunities for new initiatives and promotions and contributing to annual strategic marketing plans;
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues, analysts and data scientists, supporting the department on various projects wherever needed.
- High fluency in (business) English, both written and verbal;
- Bachelor/master's degree in: economics, business administration, or marketing with a minor on mathematics/statistics;
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in one or many of the following fields: market research & analytics, UX/CX research, trends and competitive monitoring;
- Good prioritisation skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access; * Familiarity with CRM system(s) is an advantage;
- Proven familiarity with some analytics and intelligence tools such as Oracle Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and/or statistical suites such as SPSS, SQL, R, SAS, STATA;
- Some familiarity with data mining and prediction is preferred;
- General knowledge of international tax issues is an advantage.
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op