Wat ga je doen?
We’re looking for a Content Review Specialist to join our team! You will help and keep our community safe by reviewing potentially violating content against our Content Guidelines.
As a Social Media Content Review Analyst with Dutch and English you will be a part of a great team and all together will:
- View and action potentially violating content on an ongoing basis
- Conduct objective, fair, unbiased, and investigations into reported content
- Be an expert on internal policies and stay up-to-date with policy updates
- Identify and share observed patterns about reported content to improve performance
Wat wij bieden
- Relocation assistance
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Fully paid training
- Special Discounts and Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Support and learning
- Employee referral bonuses
Wat wij vragen:
- Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist.
- Ability to process sensitive and disturbing content
- Fluent in Dutch
- B2 or higher English language skill
- Knowledge of pop culture, global events, and culture of the market(s) you are serving
- High attention to detail and content
- Ability to defend decisions and provide context in thought process
- Ability to identify patterns in behavior that can be leveraged for improved decision-making
- Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and high volumes of work
- Flexibility to work any assigned shifts, which may include early mornings, overnight, weekends, and holidays
- Experience investigating fraud, spam, or other types of inappropriate content is an asset
It sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply now!
*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and to achieve your next challenge?
If your answer is YES – join the leader of the BPO sector TELUS International Europe!
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building projects!
- Middelbare school
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Werkuren per week
- 10 - 30
- Parttime (overdag), Weekendwerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan, Thuiswerk
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Social Media Content Review Analyst
- Gepubliceerd op