... Do you want to pursue your passion with the largest hospitable family? That's possible! For our Housekeeping department, we are immediately looking for enthusiastic room attendants for weekends and holidays to join our team.
Do you want to pursue your passion with the largest hospitable family? That's possible!
For our Housekeeping department, we are immediately looking for enthusiastic room attendants for weekends and holidays to join our team. This team consists of 40 interior caretakers who are part of the Facility Team. They ensure that all hotel rooms, public areas and back offices look squeaky-clean. As a room attendant you are responsible for the daily cleaning of the hotel rooms.
Do you feel fulfilled when all the hotel rooms shine after a day of hard work? Would you like to work in a diverse, multicultural team with passionate and hardworking colleagues? And do you want to contribute to bringing a smile on the face of our guests when they walk into their hotel room? Then we are looking for you!
As a Room Attendant you are:
What do we offer you as a Room Attendant at Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven?
Nice working hours. You work on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm. Therefore, you start your working day with plenty of rest and you still have enough time after work to enjoy the weekend. During the holidays, we would like you to be available from Monday to Friday.
About Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven is more than just a 4* hotel. In addition to our 263 rooms, 3 restaurants and sports facilities, we are among the top of the Dutch business market with 040 Congress & Events. Furthermore, the hotel will continue developing in the upcoming years with extra meeting rooms, hotel rooms and new food & beverage facilities. Within the hotel, flexibility, creativity and service are of paramount importance!
Advantages of working at Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
- Experience an informal culture within the international business hotel with a close-knitted team.
- Salary in accordance with the Horeca CAO
- Free use of fitness equipment at Toucan Sportsclub
- Employee discount on overnight stays at Van der Valk Hotels
- Employee discount in our restaurants
- Possibility to participate in collective health insurance
- Possibility to participate in training courses at Van der Valk Opleidingen
- Possibility to participate in the ‘Fietsplan’(Bicycle plan)
- Guidance in your professional development as a "Hospitality Expert"
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.